ATI physical therapy is an organization that is committed to providing the best in physical therapy health care to as wide a range of patients as possible. Consequently there are a great many benefits to be found by being treated through this organization.
About The ATI Foundation
According to the ATI physical therapy website “The ATI Foundation is committed to aiding children with physical impairments, in need of medical resources and funding to enhance and sustain a better quality of life”. This foundation was founded in 2003 by ATI physical therapy. A large part of what ATI Physical Therapy stands for is to serve the community and give back through physical service, as well as though providing resources and knowledge to those who need it.
Mission, Values And Vision Of ATI Physical Therapy
The mission of ATI, as mentioned previously, is to ensure that children who have certain disabilities that can be treated through physical therapy do, in fact, receive the treatment that they need effectively and efficiently.
The main values of ATI involve:
Specifically they give back to the community and to children in need, they share their skills and expertise with those who stand to benefit from it, and they actively work towards enhancing the community through their practices.
- Serve as a community partner focused on helping those in need by giving back to local communities through funding and providing additional resources.
- Provide support for beneficiaries by using representatives from many aspects of the healthcare industry in our programming and fundraising efforts.
- Become a trusted and respected foundation on a national level.
- Committed to a long-term effort to continue to give back and share resources within the communities served.
Reasons To Choose ATI
There are a number of excellent reasons to choose ATI, all of which are listed below in some detail. For more information visit this website.
- One-to-One Care: ATI physical therapy stands out because of the one-to-one care provided by physicians to each patient.
- Friendly & Professional Customer Service: The many reviews on the ATI website speaks for how well the organization as achieve its goal of providing excellent customer service.
- Dynamic & Encouraging Employees: The Company’s belief in its employees shows in the high standard of care provided.
- Large State-of-the-Art Facilities: The facilities provided by ATI are of only the best quality imaginable.
- Exceptional Rehabilitation Outcomes: F.I.R.S.T. ™ stands for Functional Integration of Rehabilitation and Strength Training, the foundation of ATI’s work conditioning/hardening treatment program.
- Transportation Service for Patients
- Research & Development Department Committed to Improving Patient Outcomes: ATI engages in research in Basic Science: The F.I.R.S.T. ™ Program, Evidence-Based Medicine:
- Outcomes Based Clinical Medicine, and Cost-Benefit Analysis: Quality of Care in Workers’ Compensation Rehabilitation.
- Internationally Recognized F.I.R.S.T.™ Work Conditioning/Hardening Program
- ATI Foundation- A Non-Profit Organization Benefiting Children in Need
- Training Center Dedicated to Continuing Education for ATI Professionals
- Specialized Services for Women: ATI Women’s Health is ATI’s innovative approach toward the comprehensive treatment of health care needs exclusive to women.
More information can be found about women’s health through ATI physical therapy by using the following information:
2940 Rollingridge Road
Naperville, IL 60564
16651 S. Harlem Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
3080 Caton Farm Road
Joliet, IL 60435
Metro Professional Office
4923 Ogletown Stanton Road Suite 220
Newark, DE 19713
ATIs staff are experts in physical therapy treatments for Back and Neck Pain, Arm and Shoulder Pain, Leg and Knee Pain, Foot and Ankle Injuries, Hand Injuries, Sports Injuries, Work Injuries, Post-Surgical Conditions, Personal and Auto Injuries, Fibromyalgia, Decreased Range of Motion, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Orthopedic Injuries, and Acute and Chronic Conditions. In addition they make use of many leading-edge techniques including manual therapy, therapeutic modalities, strength training, and cardiovascular conditioning.
F.I.R.S.T™, ATI Physical Therapy’s trademarked work conditioning/hardening program, is a goal-oriented treatment program designed to return injured workers back to their workplace.
Functioning Capacity Evaluations
Functional capacity evaluations are a means by which ATI determines the readiness of a patient to return to work following rehabilitation and a way for both the patient and their employer to know whether or not the patient can continue performing the same duties as in the past.
Aquatic therapy uses water, especially its inherent buoyancy, as a method of treating patients – in water patients are able to exercise without putting nearly as much strain on their muscles and other affected areas.
Hand and upper extremity therapy allows a patient to regain maximum use of their hand or arm following injury, surgery, disability, and disease.
ATI Physical Therapy is the Official Sports Medicine Provider for high schools, colleges, universities, clubs, organizations, and professional teams.
Sports Performance And Conditioning
The professionals at ATI will work together to design, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive functional exercise program to suit your individual needs.
ATI Women’s Health
ATI Women’s Health is ATI’s innovative approach toward the comprehensive treatment of health care needs exclusive to women.
Employer Worksite Solutions
Because prevention is key in any condition, ATI physical therapy offers workplace solutions to decrease the risk of work-related injuries that can affect the productivity of a b7usiness significantly from occurring.
Complimentary Injury Screenings
ATI physical therapy offers free screenings of any injuries that you have incurred in order to put your mind at rest or to determine the exact extent of the injury that you are suffering from.
- Aurora (West)
- Aurora/Fox Valley
- Bolingbrook (East)
- Bolingbrook (West)
- Bolingbrook South
- Bourbonnais – Mooney Drive
- Carol Stream – Wheaton
- Chicago – Andersonville/Uptown
- Chicago – Avondale
- Chicago – Beverly
- Chicago – Michigan Avenue
- Chicago – Midway
- Chicago – North Park
- Chicago – South Loop
- Chicago – Wicker Park/Bucktown
- Chicago Bridgeport
- Chicago-Lincoln Park
- Corporate – Bolingbrook, IL
- Des Plaines
- Downers Grove
- Elk Grove Village
- Forest Park
- Glen Ellyn
- Hickory Hills
- Homer Glen
- Joliet Hand Therapy
- Joliet South
- Joliet West
- Joliet Women’s Health
- Morris West
- Mount Prospect
- Naperville (East)
- Naperville (North)
- Naperville (South)
- Naperville Women’s Health
- New Lenox East
- New Lenox West
- Oak Lawn
- Oak Park
- Orland Park
- Park Ridge
- Plainfield Hand Therapy
- Tinley Park
- Tinley Park Hand Therapy
- Tinley Park Women’s Health
- Training Center – Bolingbrook, IL
- Wood Dale
- Milwaukee East Side
- Milwaukee-Third Ward
- New Berlin
- West Allis
- Whitefish Bay
- Eagle Highland
- East Indy
- Greenwood Center Grove
- Hammond South
- North Indy
- Northeast Indy (Castleton)
- South Indy
- Southeast Indy
- West Indy
- Corporate Center – Newark, DE
- DE Sportsplex
- East Dover
- New Castle
- Newark – Hand
- Newark – Spine and Orthopedics
- North Hand Center
- North Wilmington
- Pike Creek
- South Dover
- West Dover
- Women’s Health – Newark
- Bel Air
- Elkton East
- Forest Hill
- Havre de Grace
- North East Maryland
- Rising Sun
- Northeast Philadelphia
- West Chester
- West Grove
ATI Physical Therapy gives back to the community and offers a wide range of therapeutic services to a wide range of different people. As physical therapy organizations go, this is one of the better options to keep in mind. This is also true for physical therapists who are seeking employment in a well established and well thought of company. In the long run working for this company will make a substantial difference to your career path moving forward.